Family & Domestic Violence Support
The Womens Centre FNQ offer a range of support services to assist women and children who are experience or escaping from family and domestic violence.
- Risk Assessment & Immediate Safety planning.
- Escape planning for women who are wanting to leave.
- Referral and transport to shelter and crisis accommodation.
- Tech safety support & device checks.
- Flagging of properties with QPS.
- DVO applications.
- Victim’s Register & Victim’s Assist applications.
- Information & education around DFV.
- Referrals for DFV & Child Counselling.
- Application of grants and funding.