Homelessness & Housing Support
The Womens Centre FNQ can assist with a range of supports and services to help women and their children find safe and secure housing.
- Support in completing social housing applications.
- Support letters and advocacy in relation to housing.
- Housing support for young parents and first time renters.
- Support in applying for private rentals.
- Support in obtaining financial support for furniture and white goods where applicable.
- Support in applying for Bond Loans & Rental Grants.
- Completion of Form 20 and assistance in understanding tenancy rights surrounding tenancy issues resulting from domestic violence.
- Referrals for financial assistance, legal advice and crisis accommodation.